Keep up to date:
If you are requesting more than one ticket over the phone or in person, and if you wish to be seated next to your companion(s), one individual in your group must make a request for multiple tickets. Requests made by multiple individuals will not guarantee seating as a group.
Both styles of seating allows patrons to purchase and bring snacks and beverages into the theatre.
The Qualico Communities Cafe Series is table seating (general admission) and is held in the designQ lounge. The Qualico Patio Series is table seating (general admission) and is held either on the patio or in the banquet areas, depending on the weather.
Thanks to the generous support of the Children’s Ability Fund, assistive hearing devices are now available to our patrons.
If you are unsure about the seating options or have special requirements, please consult the seating plans or call our ticket agent at 780-449-3378.
Most live music events at Festival Place feature cabaret seating. Since the majority of these shows are alcohol licenced events, there is restricted access for minors at these shows.
If you are renting the facility, there are three seating types that can be requested for cabaret seating events:
1. Table - 6 round tables, seating 6 guests each and 5 tables, seating 4 guests each.These 11 tables are placed directly in front of the stage. A candle and assorted snacks are placed on each linen-covered table. Note: From time to time there may be an 12th table.
2. Box - There are 20 box seating areas, 10 on the main floor and 10 in the balcony. Each box has four chairs, a small table, a candle and assorted snacks.
3. Theatre - The balance of the seats are conventional theatre seats and are available in the balcony and on the main floor.
If you are renting the facility, a standard seating arrangement offers theatre seating and box seats. Plays and children’s performances are usually standard seating events. Patrons of all ages are welcome. There are two types of tickets that can be requested for standard seating performances:
1. Adult - Any person 13 years of age and older.
2. Child - Any person 12 years of age and younger. All children, regardless of age, require a ticket to the performances. The fire marshall requires that all individuals, including babies in arms, must have a ticket to performances.